10/27/2012

Impressions of Braga


Greek students’ impressions of their trip to Braga, Portugal, 14th - 20th October, 2012


In Portugal we had so much fun !
We met new people and we had  wonderful  moments with them there.
I miss all the things we were doing together, our performances, our jokes, our walks, our games  and I miss everybody, too.
Lots of kisses from Greece !
Agapi Kyrtsidou, 15 years old.


I am lost for words...words can't describe how wonderful this week was, not only for me but for all of us. I had the chance to meet warm and friendly people from different countries. I consider myself lucky meeting all those teachers and students and I hope that we will keep in touch and we will meet each other again one day...
Diana Thomai, 16 years old.


We had some great moments in Portugal. And these moments will always be in our hearts! I remember the interesting sights, the beautiful rivers and the awesome Atlantic ocean!
It was the best week of my life the one I spent in Braga with all of you, students, teachers and Portuguese parents.
We miss you a lot!
It’s difficult for us  now to carry on  with our daily routine because we remember the moments we spent with all of you and cannot concentrate to anything else.
Good luck   to everybody!
We love you and of course we would like to see you again as soon as possible!
Hugs and kisses from Salonica, Greece ♥
Vassili Michali, 16 years old


I remember all of you, students and teachers, and the amazing time we spent together.... it was a fantastic trip and you were very warm and hospitable!
I want to see you again !
I miss you and the beautiful country of Portugal! I enjoyed our walks in the beautiful countryside and the songs we sang all together!
Marios Dellis, 15 years old


3 comments:

  1. Nice words expressed by such sensitive students!!!!! I am glad that you enjoyed to the full the Braga experience.......it would have been impossible not to, taking into account that students, parents and teachers from Braga were so welcoming, kind, cheerful! The teachers” goal was successfully achieved! Congratulations to the Portuguese team! Cristina, Romania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Efharisto! dear Greek team!Now we are preparing ourselves to "invade" Thessaloniki...be ready!Françoise, Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  3. "my memories,your memories, our memories!"
    YES,WE CAN!MOLTO OBRIGADO PORTUGAL FOR YOUR HOSPITALITY AND THE AMAZING PROGRAMME.THANK YOY BELGIUM.ROMANIA.FINLAND.I AM VERY HAPPY TO MEET YOU WAITING IN GREECE. VANGELIS DEMITSANIS.GREEK TEACHER.

    ReplyDelete